Water Housing for Nikon D6 Product Overview
Our C2500 Water Housing for Nikon D6 is sold as a ready to use kit. Just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2500 Water Housing for Nikon D6 is made from high-strength, extremely durable PU resin construction.
The controls are ergonomically designed and built using marine grade stainless steel, and tough composites. The housing controls include a front shutter button and zoom control.
An acrylic back plate is secured using 6 recessed and captured hex drive stainless steel screws. Our 6-screw closure system insures a tight, even seal, while eliminating the problems of screw loss, corrosion, accidental opening and dangerous exposed metal edges.
The C2500 Water Housing for Nikon D6 package uses the L Mount Port series for the Nikon lens series (and other dedicated third party lens manufacturer).
It includes the L-LP/65 port. It also features a rugged left side hand grip, an auxiliary front shutter button and is zoom control enabled*.
The proprietary PGXII AF Dual Stage Pistol Grip allows for both focusing and firing using one button. The initial AF portion of the trigger stroke has been lengthened relative the shutter release portion of the trigger stroke to give you greater AF control. This helps you avoid accidental miss-fires while swimming.
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button)
- Port is Interchangeable L Mount Port System for the Nikon Lens Series
- Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
Size and Weight
- Width: 205mm (8.07”)
- Height: 210mm (8.27”)
- Depth: 114mm (4.49”)
- Weight: 1800g. (3.95lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PGXII Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and L-LP-65 Port.
- Polyurethane Body, Ports, Side Grip, Base Plate and Tray.
- Acrylic Back Plate.
- Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls.
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin and Rubber Pistol Grip
On the housing
- Front shutter button
- Zoom control
On the ADVANCED back plate
- Main Command Dial
- AF On
- Multi-selector 4-way
- Live View Selector Switch / Lv Button Combo
- Zoom In
- Zoom Out
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water housing for Nikon D6 ?
- C2500 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling.
- Camera Base Plate and Tray.
- Back Plate with Controls.
- PGXII Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip
- Left side Grip.
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View all
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.