Water Housing for Canon 80D Product Overview
Our C2100 Water housing for Canon 80D is sold as a ready to use kit ; just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2100 kit includes:
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing,
- an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls,
- a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus,
- an interchangeable port (our Water Housing for Canon 80D uses our L Mount Port Series),
- a rugged left side hand grip, a camera tray, an auxiliary front shutter button (on the advanced version only)
- and our ultra-smooth zoom control*
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2100 Water housing for Canon 80D is compatible with over 20 different other camera bodies, all that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the camera tray, the back plate (for Advanced Models only), the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender (for Advanced Models only).
This complete housing system is affordably priced with no hidden fees – your price already includes handling and shipping.
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane Resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button) with Wrist Leash
- Port is Interchangeable L Mount Port System for the Canon Lens Series
- Removable Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
Size and Weight
- Width: 200mm (7.75”)
- Height: 180mm (7”)
- Depth: 110mm (4.25”)
- Weight: 1700g (3.7lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PG5 Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and L-LP-65 Port
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin Body, Ports, Side Grip, Camera Tray and Base Plate
- Acrylic Back Plate
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls
- Polyester Resin and Fiberglass Pistol Grip
- 10 meters (33 ft.)
On the housing
- Front Shutter Button (not included on the standard model)
- Zoom Control
On the Standard Back Plate
- No Controls on the Acrylic Back Plate
On the Advanced Back Plate
- AF Point Selection
- AF On
- Quick Control (Q Menu)
- Multi-Controller 1-Way
- Live View Shooting Movie Combo Switch with Start/Stop Button
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water Housing for Canon 80D ?
- C2100 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling
- Camera Tray and Base Plate
- Acrylic Back Plate with Controls
- PG5 Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip with Wrist Leash.
- Left Side Hand Grip
- L-LP-65 Port with Rubber Foam Cover (or credit towards the port of your choice)
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View All>
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.
About the Canon EOS 80D
Continuing the improvements of the 70D, Canon launched the 80D DSLR in early 2016. Photo resolution, autofocus tracking, and video capture were all boosted with this new addition to Canon’s popular line of prosumer cameras.
The Canon 80D features a 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor powered by a DIGIC 6 Image Processor – allowing for incredibly smooth tracking of the subject in both photo and video capture modes. The autofocus on the 80D has been boosted to a 45-point all cross-type system, allowing action sports photographers to follow and photograph fast moving subjects either from water or on land. Video capture is improved to 60 frames per second (fps) at Full HD (1080p) – with Movie Servo autofocus allowing cinematic smoothness when tracking moving subjects. The ISO of the 80D has been increased to 100-16,000, and the reinforced shutter is rated to 100,000 exposures. The back panel features a vari-angle touchscreen – allowing camera settings to be adjusted quickly and enabling photographers and videographers to see the composition of their images from otherwise impossible angles.