Water Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH5 GH5s Product Overview
Our C2100 Water Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH5 GH5s is sold as a ready to use kit. Just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2100 kit includes:
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing,
- an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls,
- a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus,
- an interchangeable port (our Water Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH5 GH5s uses our L Mount Port Series),
- a rugged left side hand grip, a camera tray, an auxiliary front shutter button (on the advanced version only)
- and our ultra-smooth zoom control*
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2100 Water Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH5 GH5s is compatible with over 20 others different camera bodies. All that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the camera tray, the back plate (for Advanced Models only), the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender (for Advanced Models only).
This complete housing system is affordably priced with no hidden fees – your price already includes handling and shipping.
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button) with Wrist Leash
- Port is Interchangeable LP Port System for the Canon Lens Series
- Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
Size and Weight
- Width: 200mm (7.75”)
- Height: 180mm (7”)
- Depth: 110mm (4.25”)
- Weight: 1700g. (3.7lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PG5 Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and L-LP-65 Port
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin Body, Ports, Side Grip, Camera Tray and Base Plate
- Acrylic Back Plate
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin and Rubber Pistol Grip
- 10 meters (33 ft.)
On the housing
- Front Shutter Button (not included on the standard model)
- Zoom Control
On the Standard Back Plate
- No Controls on the Acrylic Back Plate
On the Advanced Back Plate
- Top Rear Dial
- AF/AE Lock
- Right Joystick
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH5 GH5s ?
- C2100 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling
- Camera Tray and Base Plate
- Acrylic Back Plate with Controls
- PG5 Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip with Wrist Leash.
- Left Side Hand Grip
- L-LP-65 Port with Neoprene Cover (or credit towards the port of your choice)
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View All>
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.
About the Panasonic Lumix GH5 GH5s
Launched in early 2017, the upgraded Panasonic Lumix GH5 Mirrorless Camera is an even more powerful tool for photographers and videographers to create professional-quality photos and videos.
With a resolution boost to a 20.3 megapixel micro Four Thirds optical MOS CCD sensor, the Panasonic Lumix GH5 produces RAW and JPEG photos at a burst rate of 11.9 frames per second for up to 65 frames. Action sports and surf photography is made easier with the 225-point autofocus system, enabling fast moving subjects to be tracked.
As with the GH4 previously, one of the most-touted features of the Panasonic Lumix GH5 is the ability to shoot full Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K video – and the maximum frame rate on the GH5 has been boosted to an impressive 60 frames per second (fps). Full HD is also possible at 180 fps for super slow motion video – perfect for action cinematographers. Additionally, the Lumix GH5 features 5-axis photo / video dual stabilization for steadier shots. Coupled with compatible lenses, this feature can compensate for up to 5 stops of shutter speed.
With an ISO range of 100-25,600, the Panasonic Lumix GH5 is a capable of shooting even in low lighting and difficult lighting situations. With a maximum shutter speed of 1/8000th of a second, the GH5 can freeze the fastest action in sports photography. Built from a rugged magnesium alloy frame, the GH4 is also splash/dustproof for reliability in the field. The professional grade shutter is rated for up to 200,000 cycles.
Splash, Dust and Freeze-proof Design
The Panasonic Lumix GH5 is a camera that’s built just like a tank, capable of withstanding heavy uses in the field. The camera is freeze-proof up to ten degrees, aside from having a splash and dust free construction. Thanks to the camera’s weather sealing in every joint, button and dial. The die cast armor frame of the camera is made of magnesium alloy that makes the body lightweight and durable while offering ruggedness to a compact size. With these amazing features, the camera can be taken anywhere you want.
High Durability Shutter
The shutter unit is highly durable, having about 200,000 times release. Not only does the camera offer the highest possible shutter speed at a maximum of 1/8000 capable of capturing fast moving and spur of the moment shots, however, when used with a fast aperture lenses, even during outdoors, giving impressive de-focus.
The Panasonic Lumix GH5 is equipped with a real punch of high performance 20.3 megapixel live sensor in order to achieve incredible images. Along with the removal of the low pass filter from its sensor, it is possible to capture sharp images confidently through a high dynamic range that is artefact free.
Venus Engine Processor
The combination of a highly advanced Digital MOS sensor, long with the beautiful Venus Engine 10 produces an extraordinary color detail with natural texture expression. The Multi-pixel Luminance Generation as well as the excellent Detail Processing renders an intense contrast and brightness.
Panasonic Lumix GH5
The 3-dimensional color control combines rich colors, from bright to dark shades and a high precision Multi Process NR that can make the images to pop even under high ISO sensitivity settings. Users who take videos will surely be impressed with the camera’s improved performance on a perceptual dynamic range and at a high ISO sensitivity setting.
World’s First 4K Smooth Video Quality
The Panasonic Lumix GH5 is capable of recording a silky smooth 4k 60p/50 video. Its faster frame rates means the camera has excellent motion compensation and you can slow down the footage inside your video editing timeline without having to lose the detail. The camera also allows you to achieve perfect planning control with the suppression of a shutter effect, which is typical among cameras with lesser frame rates. The camera’s high-resolution photos and ideal focal length have been made possible with the camera’s pixel for pixel features with no sensor and cropping recording. There is also no recording limit for the video, and thus, you can record beyond 30 minutes if you want to.
Variable Frame Rate
The camera’s VFR or Variable Frame Rate, allows you to record videos in dramatic slow motion or through a unique quick motion in 4K or full HD quality.
All those qualities make the Panasonic Lumix GH5 one of the most favorite camera for water sports videographers.