Water Housing for Nikon D810 Product Overview
Our C2100 Water Housing for Nikon D810 is sold as a ready to use kit ; just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2100 kit includes:
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing,
- an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls,
- a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus,
- an interchangeable port (our Water Housing for Nikon D810 uses our L Mount Port Series),
- a rugged left side hand grip, a camera tray, an auxiliary front shutter button (on the advanced version only)
- and our ultra-smooth zoom control*
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2100 Water Housing for Nikon D810 is compatible with over 20 others different camera bodies. All that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the camera tray, the back plate (for Advanced Models only), the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender (for Advanced Models only).
This complete housing system is affordably priced with no hidden fees – your price already includes handling and shipping.
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button) with Wrist Leash
- Port is Interchangeable L Mount Port System for the Nikon Lens Series
- Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
Size and Weight
- Width: 200mm (7.75”)
- Height: 180mm (7”)
- Depth: 110mm (4.25”)
- Weight: 1700g (3.7lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PG5 Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and L-LP-65 Port.
- Polyurethane Body, Ports, Side Grip, Base Plate and Tray.
- Acrylic Back Plate.
- Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls.
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin and Rubber Pistol Grip
On the housing
- Front shutter button (not included on the standard model)
- Zoom control
On the STANDARD back plate
- Plain Back Plate with no Controls
On the ADVANCED back plate
- Main Command Dial
- AF On
- AE/AF Lock
- Multi-Selector 4-Way plus OK
- Live View Selector Lv Button Combo Switch
- Zoom In
- Zoom out
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water housing for Nikon D810 ?
- C2100 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling.
- Camera Base Plate and Tray.
- Back Plate with Controls.
- PG5 Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip with Wrist Leash.
- Left side Grip.
- L-LP-65 Port with Rubber Foam Cover (or credit towards the port of your choice).
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View All>
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.
About the Nikon D810
Continuing to improve the popular features of the D800, the Nikon D810 brings improved features and faster performance to professional photographers and videographers.
Built around a 36.3 megapixel CMOS digital sensor and powered by an EXPEED 4 image processing engine, the D810 is capable of shooting high quality still photos and Full HD video. Improving the performance of the D800 for action sports photographers, the Nikon D810 can shoot up to 5 frames per second and uses a 51-point autofocus system with 15 cross-type sensors and 3D Color Matrix Metering III, able to track fast moving subjects in both photo and video mode. The ISO range for the D810 has been expanded from 64-12,800 for low light shooting. The D810 can also shoot in-camera time-lapses. When shooting video, the D810 can capture Full HD at 1080p at up to 60 frames per second (fps). The D810 is equipped with a tilting, Vari-angle LCD back panel allows creative compositions and unusual angles for photographers and videographers.
Evolution of High Resolution SLR
Upon seeing the jaw dropping image quality of the Nikon D810, you will surely not look at image quality the same way ever again. The precise level of sharpness and detail, rich tonality and wide dynamic range in almost any light is just no doubt staggering. It is almost unimaginable until you experience it for yourself.
For multimedia and still images that makes use of landscape, including wedding and portrait photos, the D810 will surely ignite the creativity in you, allowing you to capture astounding images. For camera operators and cinematographers, the D810 is definitely one of the most versatile and important cameras in your arsenal. Having a meticulous autofocus technology, quick image processing and frame rates, not to mention smaller file formats and excellent energy efficiency, the D810 certainly expands your vision and will let you rethink the exciting possibilities of photography.
Raiser the Bar for Image Quality
The Nikon D810 has certainly raised the bar for dynamic range and image quality. Having a whole new format full frame of the image sensor design, the D810 has 36.3 MP without any optical low pass filter. It is combined with the remarkable EXPEED 4 Image processing of Nikon, which results to a more spotless detail retention, from pitch black to snow white and beautiful noise-free images having an ISO range of 64 and 12,800. This is a wide range of ISO, with flattering and well-saturated skin tones and so much more! This great combination of features reveals the real optical precision of the brand’s exclusive NIKKOR lenses that provides a flawless rendering quality. For photographers who are seeking the ultimate performance in DSLR camera, the Nikon D810 is definitely capable of delivering this.
Outstanding on Video, TV and Film Sets
The Nikon D810 is a full frame DSLR camera that multimedia photographers, cinematographers and camera operators have been waiting for. You can bring its remarkable image quality and dynamic ISO range up to 1080p videos. These videos can be uncompressed into an external device or compressed to an internal CF/SD card simultaneously. You can move between light and dark scenes without any frame rate or iris adjustments, made possible by the ISO Auto Adjust feature. Moreover, the camera allows you to change the shot’s depth of field through its power iris control. With this camera, you can shoot through a flat picture style, which enhances the dynamic range while streamlining the postproduction work. You can even enjoy high caliber audio control right into the camera.
Speed and Accuracy Converge
The Nikon D810 performs with remarkable precision and speed. With this camera, you can capture at 5 fps in full resolution and in a crop mode of 5:4. It also allows you to enjoy a tack and sharp focus, which is crucial for high-resolution images. Internal vibration is almost eliminated in the camera, with the whole new sequencer mechanism as well as the Front Curtain shutter. You can also spot check the focus quickly by zooming up to 46x in a large 3.2-inch display. The RGBW monitor and alignment is highlighted during the video capture and features zebra striping within the display.