Water Housing for Nikon D7100 Product Overview
Our C2100 Water Housing for Nikon D7100 is sold as a ready to use kit ; just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2100 kit includes:
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing,
- an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls,
- a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus,
- an interchangeable port (our Water Housing for Nikon D7100 uses our L Mount Port Series),
- a rugged left side hand grip, a camera tray, an auxiliary front shutter button (on the advanced version only)
- and our ultra-smooth zoom control*
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2100 Water Housing for Nikon D7100 is compatible with over 20 others different camera bodies. All that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the camera tray, the back plate (for Advanced Models only), the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender (for Advanced Models only).
This complete housing system is affordably priced with no hidden fees – your price already includes handling and shipping.
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane Resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button) with Wrist Leash
- Port is Interchangeable L Mount Port System for the Nikon Lens Series
- Removable Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
Size and Weight
- Width: 200mm (7.75”)
- Height: 180mm (7”)
- Depth: 110mm (4.25”)
- Weight: 1700g (3.7lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PG5 Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and L-LP-65 Port.
- Polyurethane Body, Ports, Side Grip, Base Plate and Tray.
- Acrylic Back Plate.
- Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls.
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin and Rubber Pistol Grip
On the housing
- Front shutter button (not included on the standard model)
- Zoom control
On the STANDARD back plate
- Plain Back Plate with no Controls
On the ADVANCED back plate
- Main Dial Control
- Live View Selector Button Combo
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water Housing for Nikon D7100 ?
- C2100 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling.
- Camera Base Plate and Tray.
- Back Plate with Controls.
- PG5 Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip with Wrist Leash.
- Left side Grip.
- L-LP-65 Port with Rubber Foam Cover (or credit towards the port of your choice).
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View All>
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.
About the Nikon D7100
Built around a 24.1 megapixel DX-format CMOS digital sensor and powered by an EXPEED 3 image processor, the D7100 is capable of shooting top quality still photos and Full HD video. Offering good overall performance for action sports photographers, the Nikon D7100 can shoot up to 6 frames per second for 100 continuous shots. The camera features a 51-point cross-type autofocus system, allowing the tracking of moving subjects in both photo and video modes. Featuring good low-light performance, the D7100 features an ISO range of up to 6,400. The D7100 can Full HD at 1080p at up to 60 frames per second (fps) in video mode, and also features a built-in stereo microphone. The D7100 also offers Wi-Fi connectivity, enabling the use of smartphone apps with the DSLR.
Nikon’s DX Format HDLSR System
The flagship of Nikon’s exceptional DX-format HDSLR is the Nikon D7100. In this camera, Nikon incorporates their latest advancement in the technology of High Definition DSLR. Thus, the D7100 brings a whole new level of camera speed, image quality, connectivity and imaginative capabilities. Furthermore, the camera comes with a specially designed 24 MP DX-format sensor. With its superior low light performance and ultra precise autofocus metering, not to mention advanced video recording features and built-in HDR, this camera is all you need to capture life’s most precious moments. Combined with Nikon’s superb lenses, the NIKKOR FX and DX format lenses, as well as versatile accessories and speed lights, the Nikon D7100 is definitely the centerpiece of every photographer’s creativity.
Capture Each and Every Life’s Detail
The Nikon D7100 has marked an exciting advancement in the quality of captured images, thanks to its outstanding high resolution DX format feature. Nikon has a well designed this feature without using any optical low pass filter, which results in the sharpest and purest images. Along with the remarkable ISO performance in both ends of the spectrum and having an ISO range of 100 to 6400, the speed and intelligence of the Nikon D7100 is superb. It’s the perfect tool for photographers looking for a lightweight DX format High Definition SLR.
Wireless Sharing Technology
The Nikon D7100 allows you to easily and conveniently share your captured images immediately and wherever you are. You can simply connect the optional WU 1A wireless adapter and transfer shots instantly to a compatible tablet or smartphone. You can then upload the images to the web or send through email. Simply install the free Wireless Mobile Utility of Nikon to your tablet or smartphone and you can readily control your Nikon D7100 remotely. You can also use your tablet or smartphone as a monitor when taking shots without having to hold the camera. This is definitely a huge advantage for those who are fond of taking self-portraits and those who love field scoping and digiscoping.
Create Amazing Movies
By using the full time manual exposure and autofocus control when taking videos, there’s a built-in stereo mic and external mic jack that you can use. The D7100 will allow you to create exceptional cinematic quality and reproduction. You can record videos in various formats. The dual slots of SD card provides additional recording time and the all-new 60 i function allows for a smooth playback of videos through a High Definition TV or through other external monitors. Of course, each and every captured videos will look even more amazing, thanks to the NIKKOR lens, which is the brand’s exclusive lens. With the D7100, you can create stunning background blur with the NIKKOR lens, which results to an ultra wide angel view that’s ideal for establishing shots and working even through tight interiors.
High End Design
The Nikon D7100 has a comfortable and durable handling. In fact, it has the durability of a high end Nikon DSLR camera. Its body is made from a durable magnesium alloy that’s dust and moisture resistance. This helps to keep the internal parts of the camera fully protected from the outside elements. The new 3.2-inch monitor with ultra high resolution provides clear image playback. It also comes with Live View features menu adjustments and viewfinder. The electro luminescent data display consumes very low power and provides up to one hundred percent frame coverage.