Water Housing for Sony A7 IV Product Overview
Our C2060 II Water Housing for Sony Alpha A7 IV is sold as a ready to use kit ; just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2060 II kit includes
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing
- an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls
- a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus
- an interchangeable port (Our C2060 II Water Housing for Sony Alpha A7 IV uses our M Mount Port Series)
- an auxiliary front shutter button and our ultra-smooth zoom control*
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2060 II Water Housing for Sony Alpha A7 IV is compatible with many others different Sony camera bodies. All that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the chocks, the back plate, the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender.
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane Resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button)
- Port is Interchangeable M Mount Port System for the Sony (and other third party brand) Lens Series
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Positionning Chocks System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
- On/Off Switch
Size and Weight
- Width: 180mm (7.1”)
- Height: 140mm (5.5”)
- Depth: 97mm (3.8”)
- Weight: 1390g (3.06lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PG5 Pistol Grip and M-LP-65 Port.
- Polyurethane Body, Ports, Side Grip, Base Plate and Tray.
- Acrylic Back Plate.
- Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls.
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin and Rubber Pistol Grip
On the housing
- Front shutter button
- Zoom control
- On/Off Switch
- C2 Custom Button
- REC Button
On the back plate
- AEL-Zoom In
- C1 Custom Function
- C3 Custom Button
- C4 Custom Button (Trash)
- 5 Multi Controler Pad (4 ways Plus Center) plus Wheel Dial
- Back Dial Wheel
- Exposure Compensation Dial
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water housing for Sony Alpha A7 IV ?
- C2060 II Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling.
- Back Plate with Controls.
- PGXII Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View all
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.