Water Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH4 Product Overview
Our C2100 Water Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH4 is sold as a ready to use kit. Just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2100 kit includes:
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing,
- an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls,
- a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus,
- an interchangeable port (our Water Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH4 uses our L Mount Port Series),
- a rugged left side hand grip, a camera tray, an auxiliary front shutter button (on the advanced version only)
- and our ultra-smooth zoom control*
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2100 Water Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH4 is compatible with several others different camera bodies. All that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the camera tray, the back plate (for Advanced Models only), the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender (for Advanced Models only).
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button)
- Port is Interchangeable LP Port System for the Canon Lens Series
- Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button
Size and Weight
- Width: 200mm (7.75”)
- Height: 180mm (7”)
- Depth: 110mm (4.25”)
- Weight: 1700g. (3.7lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PG5 Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and L-LP-65 Port
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin Body, Ports, Side Grip, Camera Tray and Base Plate
- Acrylic Back Plate
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin and Rubber Pistol Grip
- 10 meters (33 ft.)
On the housing
- Front Shutter Button (not included on the standard model)
- Zoom Control
On the Standard Back Plate
- No Controls on the Acrylic Back Plate
On the Advanced Back Plate
- Top Rear Dial
- AF/AE Lock
- Right Joystick
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH4?
- C2100 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling
- Camera Tray and Base Plate
- Acrylic Back Plate with Controls
- PGXII Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip
- Left Side Hand Grip
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View all
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.
About the Panasonic Lumix GH4
LUMIX DMC-GH4 4K Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera is a true hybrid camera designed for both professional photo and video use. It features a 16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor and a 4-CPU Venus Engine, capable of capturing high-resolution JPEG and RAW stills, as well as UHD 4K 3840×2160 30p/24p and cinematic DCI 4K 4096×2160 video at 24p.
- Professional photo performance with exceptional moiré suppression
- Operating temperature: 0 degree to 40 degree (32 degree F to 104 degree F); 4K 24p cinematic video (4096×2160), plus 4K 3840×2160 30p/24p
- High speed 49 area auto focusing in photo or video, perfect for hybrid photography
- Durable magnesium alloy body and exceptional shutter life meets the demands of professional use