Water Housing for Nikon D5200 Product Overview
Our C2050 Water Housing for Nikon D5200 is sold as a ready to use kit ; just add your camera, lens, and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C2050 kit includes
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing
- an acrylic back plate with access to your DSLR’s essential controls
- a pistol grip equipped with our proprietary dual-stage autofocus trigger which allows precise control of your lens focus
- an interchangeable port (Our C2050 Water Housing for Nikon D5200 uses our M Mount Port Series)
- a rugged left side hand grip, a camera tray
- an auxiliary front shutter button (on the advanced version only) and our ultra-smooth zoom control*
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
Our Liquid Eye Model C2050 Water Housing for Nikon D5200 is compatible with several others different camera bodies. All that is needed to switch from one to another is to switch the camera tray, the back plate (for Advanced Models only), the camera plug (if the two cameras use different plugs) and the Shutter Extender (for Advanced Models only).
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Pistol Grip is Dual Stage AF/Shutter (allows for both focusing and firing using one button)
- Port is Interchangeable M Mount Port System for the Nikon Lens Series
- Left Side Hand Grip is Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
- Camera Tray System is Interchangeable
- Auxiliary Front Shutter Control Button (on the advanced models only)
Size and Weight
- Width: 165mm (6.5”)
- Height: 150mm (5.9”)
- Depth: 110mm (4.25”)
- Weight: 1350g (2.9lbs.) Housing with Back Plate, PGXII Pistol Grip, L-Side Grip and M-LP-65 Port
- Polyurethane Body, Ports, Side Grip, Base Plate and Tray.
- Acrylic Back Plate.
- Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls.
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin and Rubber Pistol Grip
On the housing
- Front shutter button (not included on the standard model)
- Zoom control
On the STANDARD back plate
- Plain Back Plate with no Controls
On the ADVANCED back plate
- Main Command Dial
- Multi-Selector 2-Way
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber Eye Cup
What’s in the Box of the Water housing for Nikon D5200 ?
- C2050 Water Housing with Front Shutter, Zoom Control and Electronic Cabling.
- Camera Base Plate and Tray.
- Back Plate with Controls.
- PGXII Dual Stage AF Pistol Grip
- Left side Grip.
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View all
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.