Water Housing for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K/6K Product Overview
Our C4100 Water Housing for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is sold as a ready to use kit ; just add your camera, lens, choose the right port for your lens and you’re ready to start creating images in and around the water.
The C4100 kit includes:
- an extremely durable, impact resistant polyurethane resin water housing,
- an acrylic back plate with access to your BMPCC essential controls,
- an interchangeable port (our Water Housing for Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K or 6K uses our L Mount Port Series),
- 2 rugged side hand grip, an auxiliary front shutter button
- our ultra-smooth zoom control*
The C4100 version for BMPCC II is fully compatible to be used with micro third lens or Canon EF lenses with the right adaptor (some restrictions for the zoom control apply) and this allows you to use a very large variety of compatible lenses.
This is a complete water ready system; all you add is the camera and lens and you are equipped to go.
The C4100 is geared with chocks to hold the camera in place without shaking during your filming session. A bracket to hold a Samsung 1To on the top of the camera is included in the kit price.
The C4100 is also equipped with a dummy BMPCC battery pack to hold the camera in place. If you already own an original BMPCC battery pack, just ask our team to do not include this item in your invoice.
Liquid Eye can also provide a look alike BMPCC battery pack equipped to receive 4 protected 18650 batteries giving you the freedom of an extended shooting time (can be up to 3hrs in some cases)
Our Liquid Eye Model C4100 Water Housing for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera is compatible with the 4K model.
If you want to upgrade to the 6K model all you need to switch from one to another is to add the spacer with zoom control for the 6K model and get the dedicated left side grip.
* Zoom lenses require a gear sleeve to engage the water housings zoom control. These are subject to additional cost.
- Housing made from High-strength, Durable Polyurethane resin
- Acrylic Back Plate (12mm / 1/2″ thick)
- Port is Interchangeable L Mount Port System for eligible lenses
- Left and Right Side Hand Grip are Ergonomic and Strong
- Stainless Steel Controls are Ergonomic Marine Grade Stainless
- Lens Zoom Control Ready
Size and Weight
- Width: 230mm (9.05”)
- Height: 205mm (8.07”)
- Depth: 230mm (9.05”)
- Weight: 1900g (4.1lbs.) Water Housing with Back Plate, R&L-Side Grip.
- Polyurethane Body, Ports, Side Grip, Base Plate and Tray.
- Acrylic Back Plate.
- Stainless Steel and Durable Composite Controls.
- High Strength Polyurethane Resin Side Grips
On the housing
- Front shutter button for Recording
- Zoom control
- Front Dial Control
- ISO Button
- Shutter Button
- White Balance Button
- 3 Function Buttons
- On/Off Switch
On the back plate
- ND Filter choice Buttons
- Iris Button
- Focus Button
- HFR Button
- Focus Zoom Button
- Menu Button
- Play Button
- Soft Ergonomic Rubber LCD Screen Shade
What’s in the Box of the Water Housing for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K ?
- C4100 Water Housing with Record Trigger, Zoom Control .
- Back Plate with Controls.
- Rigth & Left side Grip.
- L-LP-65 Port with Rubber5 Cover (or credit towards the port of your choice).
- Tool kit – 3 Hex Keys (1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm), Spare Camera Plug and ILS Switch, 2 Spare 5×16 SS Hex screws, 2 spare 5x12mm SS Flat Head Machine Screws, Packet of Marine Grease.
Recommended Accessories View all
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent the exact relative sizes of the respective products.